- Scope. The following Terms and Conditions will apply exclusively to the current and future business relationships between Codgoat and you (“you” or the “customer”).
- Entire Agreement. Any quotation or price information made available by Codgoat is without obligation and subject to change without notice unless an offer has been designated as binding. As permitted by law, Codgoat reserves the right to correct errors in its offers, invoices and communications such as spelling or arithmetical errors. You and Codgoat each owe a duty to each other co-operate in order to give full effect to your agreement.
- Delivery. As permitted by law, Codgoat standard delivery terms are FOB origin.
- Prices. All prices are quoted in US dollars and are exclusive of all taxes and duties imposed by any governmental authority and freight and shipping charges, all of which shall be paid by you.
- Warranty. The goods and services purchased by you are provided “as is” without any representation or warranty of any kind, including without limitation, any warranty of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Partial Nullity. In the event that any provision of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or invalid, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms and Conditions unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and, in such event, such provision shall be changed and interpreted so as to best accomplish the objectives of such unenforceable.